Cockroaches are among the most resilient pests you can encounter. Their rapid reproduction rates paired with their ability to flourish in almost any environment make them a formidable foe. If you have roaches, you need a strong and determined defense.
Here are five signs that it’s time to call on the pros for cockroach control:
- Multiple sightings – Really, one roach sighting is enough to warrant cockroach control services, as there are guaranteed to be more lurking out of view. But if you spot roaches throughout your home, it’s a sign they have a sizable population on your property.
- Inadequate DIY attempts – Some DIY methods may offer relief, but if you continue to see roaches after trying baits and sprays, it’s time to call the pros. Professional cockroach control providers are well-versed in roach habits and are trained with the expertise and techniques to handle an infestation.
- Daytime appearances – Cockroaches are nocturnal and prefer to hide in dark places during the day. If you spot roaches roaming during daytime hours, their population has likely grown to a problematic level.
- Unexplained allergies – Roaches can lead to respiratory issues and allergies for some people. They emit allergens that can cause itchy eyes, coughing, and asthma symptoms.
- Musty odors – If you notice a musty or oily smell around your home, it could mean a roach infestation. Their odors can permeate fabrics, so it’s important to get help promptly if you start to notice them.
Cockroaches will always be a nuisance for homeowners. Thankfully, our skilled professionals know how to eradicate an infestation so you can get your house back. If you notice any of the signs above, give our team at Abrock Pest Management Inc. a call for prompt and effective cockroach control.